Tuesday 15 September 2015

Dear Diary

I have loved writing ever since I can remember. When I was very young I would write in the front of my story books, or make little paper books. The things I write in them wasn't spelt correctly or make much sense but I loved doing it! I then later began writing a diary, and still write one to this day. My earlier diaries are full of silly things like what crushes I had at the time and things about friends and family. 

I find that writing in my diary is very relaxing and a good way to unwind at the end of the day. I will write about what I've done in the day, how I'm feeling, what dreams I've had, all sorts really. Its just a really good way for me to express my feeling and emotion without fear of judgement from others. 

I keep all of my past diaries in my memory box. Three of them  are from when I was younger, and the others are from the past few years. The diaries from the past few years are all from Paperchase, and are hand stitched

I have recently filled up one diary and started a new one, which was perfect timing as I'm starting a new year at uni. I got my boyfriend to pick one out for me as I wanted it to be a little more special to me. He picked the one with the Eiffel Tower on the front, which makes its even more special and sentimental as he took me to Paris for my 21st birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment