Friday 4 September 2015

Back in Pompey!

I'm back in Pompey and all unpacked and settled in! Its so nice to be back, although it's still a little lonely here as not all my friends have moved back yet. Everyone in my house should be moved in by Monday. It will be so nice when everyone is back together again.

I've changed my room around from how it was when I got here and all my stuff is unpacked and put in place. I'm loving the way my room look right now. I went into town on my second day so I could by bedding, and a bunch of other stuff I need. I had brought a single duvet and double bottom sheet with me, as well as some pillows. 

I went into Primark to look for bedding and managed to pick up a 13.5 tog double duvet and some covers to go on them. I also picked up two jasmine fragrance diffusers, which I put in the kitchen and bathroom. I also went to Poundland to buy shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste, and a toothbrush. Lastly I went into Wilkos and picked up a laundry bin, a small basket to put my bathroom things into, a soap dish, and two plastic cups to put our tooth stuff into.



There are still a few more things that I want to get for my room, but for now I'm liking how it looks and feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment