Thursday 25 June 2015

Hair Growth Update.

It's been about a month since I started my hair growth journey and it seems to be going quite well. I am still using the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment on my hair everytime I wash it. I had my hair trimmed in the last month to get rid of some of the dead ends, so my hair isn't as long as it would have been. Although I have noticed that my fringe and top layers of my hair have grown quite a bit, and I'm happy with the way my hair is growing. I have another pot of Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment left so I will keep using it every wash.

I have also dyed my hair Dark Cherry by Garnier to cover up the blue that was in my hair and so it will be easier to maintain. I also used a red dye on my hair so that when my roots get too bad and I want to dye the rest of my hair the same colour my hair wont come out with a green tone to it. The dye took really well to my hair, it looked quite dark when I first washed it out but after its second wash the colour became brighter and more like the colour on the box.


No comments:

Post a Comment