Friday 26 June 2015

My First Lucky Dip Club Box!

Today my first Lucky Dip Club box came in the mail! This months theme was Disco Dinosaur, and the goodies inside are super cool! The Lucky Dip Club is a super cute and quirky box subscription, the boxes are filled with really cool unique items. Each month is a different theme and with each box you get a personalized item.



I've been wanting to subscribe to one of these box subscriptions for a long time but had never found one that really appealed to me until I found this one! I love quirky little things and collecting cute unique stationary, so this box subscription was perfect for me. The packaging it all come in is so pretty and well designed, as well as the product that come in the box. This month was so cool, and I cant wait for next months box!

No comments:

Post a Comment