Monday 29 June 2015

Nice Nails!

I have been looking after my nails recently and keeping them looking nice and long. Looking after my nails has help me with my hair growth, as I'm concentrating on making my nails looks nice and pretty rather than changing my hair colour every few weeks. It's easy to change the colour and style of my nails without causing much damage.My nails have always been quite brittle and always breaking, I have never had my nails at a nice length as I'm a nail bitter at the best of times. So to try and kick the habit of biting them and to keep them at a good length I've been painting them pretty colours.



Barry M nails polishes have to be my most favourite to use and I am slowly gathering up a nice collection of them. I love all the different colours and textures they have, and the quality of the polishes are super good. My favourite and top pick from Barry M's nail varnish range is quite plain and boring, but it has to be their All in One Nail Paint. It is a 3 in 1 clear nail polish, a base coat, a top coat, and a nail hardener. I have been putting this on my nails before and inbetween colours to help strengthen my nails, and it has been working really well.



1 comment:

  1. I love Barry M nail polishes too. I love silk ones so much. :)

    ReplyDelete