Tuesday 9 August 2016

Starting My Bullet Journal

Last month I came across a thing called Bullet Journaling. A bullet journal is basically a diary planner that you create yourself. There are many different way in which you can create your bullet journal and make it your own. So it's all about trying different things and finding out what works best for you.

I really liked the idea of a bullet journal so I started my own this August. I thought it would be a really good way of planning out my third year of uni and getting more organised in life. Also I love writing and getting creative.

I started by looking at other people's bullet journals and watching videos about them. I started my own Pinterest board so I could gather ideas and inspiration for my own. I found that most people use Moleskine notebooks with either squared or dotted paper, however I went with an A5 wirobound Pukka Pad.

One key feature that occurs in most peoples journals are trackers. Trackers are a way of being able to, well, track things. You may want to track things such as habits you may want to quit or start.

So far I am really getting along with my journal and enjoying creating my pages. My journal is quite minimalistic and structured but that's just the way I like it. You can get as creative or simple with it as you like. There are no real rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment