Tuesday 25 August 2015

Lucky Dip Club - August

This months Lucky Dip Club box theme was A Geek Girl's Guide to Travel. I have been away from home most of this month traveling from place to place so the theme of this months box is perfect for me. I'm always super excited to see what surprises will be in the box, and this month was packed full of them!


When I opened the box up the first thing on top is the newsletter that comes every month, which is always a nice little read. The first item that I see is a pencil case, which makes me super excited as I love stationary and the quirkier the better. Plus I'm heading back to uni at the start of September and this will come in so handy! The charm for this month is a cute silver camera. One of my favorite items from this month is the Seek Adventure badge, I adore the illustration on it and will putting this patch on either a bag or an a denim jacket! There are also some cute stickers in the same design as the patch, as well as a postcard. The last item in the box is some lined card with cute illustrations on the top. I love writing letters and can't wait to spend these out to friends and family. I've loved this months box so much, all the illustrations on the items are so adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment