Friday 31 July 2015

Lucky Dip Club - July

July's Lucky Dip Club box theme was Under the Sea! I was so excited for this box to come and to see what surprises it had inside, and I was not disappointed. As always you get a personalised item, which this month was a super cute wooden shell pendant with my initial on it. This months charm is a cute silver shell, this can be added to a charm bracelet or worn as separate pendent. Also in this months box was a cute little googly eyed sea horse brooch, which I absolutely love! I've named him Phil. Going with the whole underwater theme this months DIY kit is a Jellyfish crochet kit. I can't wait to make him, and also some other little friends for him. The last item is a nice little notebook with a cool pattern across it. 



I loved this box so much, and can't wait to see what cool things are in next months box!

No comments:

Post a Comment